Monday, February 7, 2011

Informational Love

Love Love Love. To be honest, I think the topic love has the most asked questions. What is it? How do you know when you find your soulmate? Or is love even possible? I for one, do not have knowledge about love. I’ve had relationships and thought I found love once, but like people say, when you know you know. I still don’t know. Im a 17 year old girl, and to be honest has my whole life to worry about guys. Im going to use the knowledge I know about what I believe love is and relationships. . "True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen." - La Rochefoucauld.
Love isnt cheating or lying and abusing. Love isn’t supposed to be unhappy. Its supposed to be the most beautiful powerful emotion that makes you happy, not questioning it. I was in a relationship that included cheating, lying and indeed abusing. People build walls when they get hurt, to prevent being hurt in the future. Like me for example, I am beyond terrified about going through another heartache. I know I’m too young to know everything, but I know what its like to be hurt and screwed over by every guy I’ve talked to or dated. "Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same."- Unknown. I believe that quote 100%. People do come into our lives for a reason, and some of them mean more than other people, like they are special people to leave inputs on us. Truth of the matter is, I know for a fact love isnt being unhappy, and being hurt. When you’re in love you’re supposed to be beyond happy and only want that one person to be the love of your life forever. I’ll find mine one day. "What's meant to be will always find a way."- Trisha Yearwood

No comments:

Post a Comment