Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Interview about love :)

 Love is complicated, Love is love. No one really experiences it until they actually fall in love with someone.
I interviewed a kid from my class named Cody Mckenna about love and what he thinks about it.
1. How do you feel about love?- Love is complicated thing that I try to avoid cause as soon as you fall, you have fallen and you think about that person all the time.
2. Are you in love?- No I am not, I chose not to be in love.
3. How do you know when he is the one?- I get this feeling and I want to be around him, they will make you smile and put you in a good mood.
4. Is love just a word for you or a feeling?- In all reality its a feeling people cant help but feel. It is rare and people confuse it with lust.
5. Can you spend the rest of your life with 1 person?- Nope because I am terrified of committment.
6. When was the first time you noticed you liked people?- I started realizing I liked men at the end of 7th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment